Senior Marketing Executive
If Only are looking to appoint a keen, creative and detail-focussed Senior Marketing Executive in their Glasgow city centre offices. We are looking for an ‘outside the box’ type thinker, who is pro-active in evolving our marketing strategy. As part of a team of five, you will devise, manage and deliver creative campaigns, as well as support the Marketing Manager to oversee the department workload, ensuring all activity is delivered to a high standard.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Devise creative, high-impact marketing campaigns
- Write inspirational proposals for partners
- Plan and deliver campaigns across all platforms, including trade press, social media, email marketing, blogs, website, events and collateral
- Support team with exceptional proof-reading skills to ensure all content is accurate
- Bring a creative flair with their writing ability, offering engaging and factual content
- Create robust content plans, ensuring successful delivery
- Attend meetings as senior representative of department
- Maintain and grow relationships with partners, ensuring continuation of joint marketing ventures
- Monitor the ongoing cost of campaigns, measuring effectiveness and response
- Create social media campaigns, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Keep up to date with industry trends, sharing insights and offer creative solutions to help us stand apart from our competitors
- Analyse and report results, identifying trends and insights
- Become a brand advocate and develop an in-depth understanding of brand values
- Assist with website content, news and blog posts
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role
- Multidisciplinary marketing experience ideally gained within the travel sector
- Incredibly creative, offering innovative solutions
- Creative copywriting skills, with a high attention to detail
- Outstanding proofreading skills and command of English
- Confident making decisions and representing department
- Ability to manage projects from start to end successfully
- Constant creativity – never afraid to contribute ideas, up to date with industry trends
- Ability to work under pressure, going above and beyond to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience of CMS and email management systems
- Technically minded, solution driven
This is full time role, working 5 days a week between Monday and Friday, however evening and weekend work may be required through peak periods.
To apply please provide a cover letter describing your relevant experience, why you would be right for the role and salary expectation, alongside your portfolio and CV to Annika Rieley, Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Friday 25th October 2019.
Situated beside Glasgow Central station, If Only is located in modern, open-plan offices, where you can enjoy a fun working environment and plenty of social events.